Tuesday 6 November 2012

Long Weekend

Decided to go to the Yarra Valley for the long weekend, my god it is so beautiful there! Spent the day tanning in the sun, followed by an afternoon walk around the hills and a late outdoor dinner at Innocent Bystander (which was delicious). How cute is this pink cuff! I found it in Jerome's room the other day... fairly sure it used to be a crown on one of our old dolls but it went with my outfit perfectly. PS. as you can see tan is coming along solidly, can't wait for you to come home so I can have a full time tanning buddy!



Address Yarra Valley, Victoria, Australia
Recommend Mushroom pizza at IB, best I've ever had

Wearing..
Jumpsuit Vintage
Shoes Kimchi Blue 
Belt Melrose Avenue
Bag Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses Dansk
Bracelet Our house?

Jxx

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant bracelet... loving your blog girls! some great ideas! Jealous your always travelling.

    ReplyDelete