Saturday 3 November 2012

Paris Masters Day 5

After 4 days of sitting through hours and hours of tennis in my Paris best, I've finally ditched the beautiful attire in favour of something a little more comfortable. And if we're being totally honest here....okay that is my pyjama top. But who doesn't love a little Disney added to an outfit? Before the night session we decided to go for a wander around the area, and ended up joining in a crowd watching some local kids at a skate park. Taking a break from watching sport to watch sport? I think the Paris air is doing something strange to me...

Address Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy, Paris, France 
Spotted A weird amount of lookalikes - British Harry, French Jessie Gordon, and French Zuka!

Wearing...
Top ASOS
Knit Shakuhachi
Leggings Arnsdorf
Shoes Sixtyseven
Scarf Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses ASOS

Sxx

No comments:

Post a Comment