Thursday 13 December 2012

Comme Des Garcons Pocket

Last night I headed into the city to check out the opening of Comme Des Garcons Pocket. It's their first Australian store and stocks 'Play', their street wear line. It's a seriously cool set up, and I now have my eye on their neon accessories which were particularly amazing. Wasn't the same to not have my other half there with me (aka you) and I got asked more than a few times where you were - love that people have now learnt that we come as a twosome - but Kausy made a great stand-in and even managed to pull an HTL pout or two for the cameras.


Address Rankins Lane, Melbourne, Australia
Afterwards Headed to the Stokehouse Cafe for their relaunch.

Wearing...
Top Topshop
Shorts Sportsgirl
Shoulders Sass and Bide
Shoes Underground
Socks American Apparel
Sunglasses Dansk
Bag Friend of Mine

Sxx

2 comments:

  1. I saw you on facehunter-amazing! Incredible outfit as always love the clear bag xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit so much!

    ReplyDelete